Friday, August 19, 2011

A Little Bit About Me

I realized I haven't properly introduced myself and would love to tell you all about who I am and my reason for starting this blog.

I am a proud mother of a 5 month old baby boy and a 2 and a half year old girl - with that being said, yes, I am busy ALL day long! Between changing diapers for one and potty training the other, juggling my jewelry making and trying to keep a social life, its pretty hard!

My husband, the kids and I just recently moved to the Dallas, TX area from Tucson, AZ and we are absolutely loving it here. We especially love being closer to family, friends and the diversity the city has to offer.

I started jewelry making almost 2 years ago when I started attending Gem Shows in Tucson. Seeing all the sparkling gems and beads I had originally decided to make a few pieces for myself to wear. I then started researching a bit on the internet on how I could possibly sell some of my pieces. My sister told me about Etsy, which at that time I had actually never even heard of and it just took off from there!

When I am not making jewelry, I love surfing online, looking for deals and coupons for just about anything, shopping (of course) and traveling. I hope to make this blog a mix of everything I am passionate about and not just entirely about my Etsy shop. So stay tuned for more!


1 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you! I love your creations, colors, shapes and gems) Good luck with your cute shop!
    I'm MelissaLulu on Etsy)

    ReplyDelete